Architecture of Spread Trader Ecosystem
Spread Trader ecosystem includes a collection of in-house built software components and integrations with third-party tools and services that are fine-tuned to work together creating a powerful architecture that supports all the necessary use cases for a sophisticated spread trading.
- Universe Configurator: a web application for configuring trading instruments, market data connectors, trade connectors, and account balance notifications.
- TimeBase: a high-performance streaming time-series database developed by Deltix.
- TimeBase Administrator: helps you manage and monitor all data stored within the TimeBase database. Monitor historical and live data, view and manage data streams, and much more.
- Execution Server (also known as "Ember"): a low latency real-time event processing transaction framework. Ember can also be used as an algo execution framework, FIX gateway, and trading service for executing manual orders and orders generated by trading bots.
- Execution Server Monitor: tracks system telemetries, manual and algo orders executions, and existing trading sessions. Use it to configure custom risk rules at a strategy level and much more.
- Aggregator: collects and stores market data from different exchanges into TimeBase. Supported exchanges.
- Integration with industry-leading third-party tools enables advanced securty, system management, and monitoring.